WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
C3 CHURCH NORTH SHORE
is here to help you discover your best life through providing you with:
- A place you can call home
- A place where you can discover Jesus.
- A place you can find Gods will and purpose for your life
- A place you can find and do life with great friends
- A place you can develop and use your gifts and abilities
- A place you can learn and discover more about God and His Word
C3 Church (Christian City Church) exists to connect people to God and is made up of people of all ages and nations who share a passion for God, each other and for positively impacting our city and nation.
Our services are bright, enthusiastic and relevant and our messages are one of faith, hope and love.
There’s lots happening in our Church between Sundays, which gives people the opportunity to be involved and meet new friends. During the week, we hold Connect Groups, Prayer Meetings, Youth Meetings, Children’s Programmes, and other gatherings.
C3 CHURCH INTERNATIONAL
In 2009 we joined Christian City Church, a movement of over 400 contemporary churches throughout the world led by Ps Phil and Chris Pringle from Sydney. C3 Churches are characterised by a united vision to build the church by connecting people to God, connecting people to people and also empowering people for effective, joyful service.
As members of C3i, we have an accountability structure and apostolic oversight. We are connected to many great churches and pastors. We have access to great leadership training and support.
For more information about C3 International please visit their website @ c3churchglobal.com
- Its not a religion, its not rules or regulations, it’s a relationship with Jesus Christ and a growing trust in Him that your life was created by God for purpose.
- God has an awesome plan for your life and His love for you is unconditional no matter what you have done in life.
- Life is not just here for our time on earth but for eternity.
- Jesus said that He came to give us a life of abundance.
- God is not boring, dreary or weak but gives us strength, excitement and fulfillment through His unending power, and we can all know Him as saviour and friend by asking Him into our lives, receiving Gods forgiveness, and living this new life He gives us.
- His life, death and resurrection is the greatest gift of love that the world wiil ever see… it’s a free gift…all you need to do is accept it.
Asking Jesus into your life by praying a prayer like this…
Dear lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for me and taking all my sin and shame, forgive me, I accept you as my lord and saviour, thank you for your love to change me, my life is now brand new, I now live for you, loving others as your love changes me.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the living word of God, infallible, authoritative, everlasting and the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
- The Lord Jesus Christ: his humanity, deity, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death for the sins of the world, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father’s right hand, constant intercession, and in His imminent return.
- Salvation by faith in and confession of Jesus Christ as Lord because of the spiritually lost condition of all people.
- In Water Baptism for all believers by immersion, in the Lord’s supper in remembrance of Christ.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit ,a gift available for believers with speaking in tongues. Divine Healing through the atonement of Christ. the Gifts of the Holy Spirit for edification and equipping in ministry, and the fruits of the Holy Spirit for Christian character in believers.
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being-the devil.The Church being the body of Christ: and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the great commission.
Bible Prophecy: its fulfillment in world events, heralding the climax of this age and the return of the Lord Jesus Christ